- Arrival is
18:00 CET. If your arrival is delayed, please
- You must
vacate the property by 12:00 CET on the day of departure.
- Departure before 08:00 must be
arranged in advance.
- If these
times cause you difficulty, please advise us as soon as possible.
- It may be
possible to arrange for luggage to be left at the property..
Acceptance of Booking
- A booking is subject to the receipt of a
€150 deposit or full payment.
- Payment should be made by cheque made
payable to The House or bank transfer.
details will be sent upon request.
- The balance of payment is due upon
- €150 at the time of booking. This is
part of the price of your stay.
- In addition there is a €200 damages deposit
required in cash at the time arrival.
- Should major damage occur we
reserve the right to invoice you for the excess charges.
- All monies due to you from the damages deposit will be
returned at the end of your stay.
- If you wish to cancel your booking after either the
deposit or the full price has been paid you should advise us
immediately in writing.
- Cancellation fees will be calculated from the day on
which we receive your written cancellation.
- If the house/room is re-let, we will return
all monies received.
- If the house/room is not re-let or no
written notification is received by us, the outstanding balance will
be payable by you.
- In case of cancellation the charges due will
be as follows:
- Any time from confirmation of booking to
four weeks before the arrival, deposit is forfeit.
- From four weeks to two weeks prior to
arrival at the gite, 50% of the hire price is due.
- From 14 days to 8 days, 70% of the hire is
- From 7 days to the date of arrival the full
price of hire will be due.
- The damages deposit, if paid, will be
returned in full.
- We promise not to cancel your holiday unless
an extreme emergency occurs. Should we find it impossible for
reasons beyond our control to provide you with the accommodation you
have booked, we reserve the right to cancel your booking & return
any monies paid.
- The client is responsible under French law for the
property & its contents whilst on holiday. The House will not
be liable for any accident, damage, loss, or inconvenience whether to
person or property which the client or any of his or her party may
suffer arising out of or in connection with the holiday or resulting
from any cause whatsoever.
The use of
amenities where offered, such as garden, barbecue, table tennis, etc.
is entirely at the users risk & no responsibility can be accepted
for injury, loss or damage to persons or property. The House
reserves the right to deny access to these amenities in the interests
of safety or the enjoyment by other guests.
You must keep
the property & all the furniture, fittings, facilities, equipment
& grounds in the same state of repair & condition as at the
commencement of your stay, & in the same state of cleanliness &
general order in which it was found.
You will be
responsible for the payment of any breakages, loss or damage to the
property caused by you.
reserves the right to make deductions from the security deposit for any
extra cleaning & to claim against you for any damage or loss, the
cost of which exceeds the security deposit.
report to us, without delay, any defects to the property or breakdown
in the equipment, plant, machinery or appliance in the property or
garden, & arrangements will be made for repair &/or replacement
as soon as possible.
- The parking
of caravans/pitching of tents at the property is strictly forbidden.
- No responsibility can be accepted for loss or damage to
any car or its contents.
- Baggage & personal belongings are at the client's own
risk at all times.
- All the rooms & enclosed areas are non smoking.
- Only the number of persons stated
at the time of booking may use the property unless otherwise agreed
with the owners.
- The owners have the right to
terminate hire without prior notice & without refund or
compensation if the agreed numbers are exceeded.
- Extra people agreed with the
owners will be charged at €10 per person per night.
- As with most of rural France we have a
system for sewerage.
- It is therefore important that no sanitary
or baby products, hair or any other items are flushed down the
toilets & only
French toilet paper is used (English toilet paper is indigestible to
recommend that you take out Personal & Cancellation insurance.